On June 25th we will debut a brand-new look Little Red Robin with a new modern Italian dining experience offering a selection of delicious Italian inspired dishes PLUS a refreshed & more relaxed dining room & bar, ALL with the same quality service you have come to expect from Little Red Robin. Bookings now open
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Cerruglio Establishments Pty Ltd may require the use of personal details and preferences of our customers to enhance our relationship with you. This may include information regarding your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, information about likes and dislikes, credit card information or other information needed to complete a reservation with us or to book services with us.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect information in a variety of ways including:
– When you make a booking directly with us either online, by phone, by email or in person;
– When you make a booking through a third party (eg an online travel agent);
– By joining our loyalty program
– By subscribing to our newsletter
COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLINE
www.littleredrobin.net.au is the Cerruglio Establishments Pty Ltd trading website. We will not collect identifiable personal information from users of our website except where users specifically and knowingly submit personal details. You may visit our website without telling us who you are.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use your personal information to:
– Provide services to you;
– Undertake marketing and promotions to you (unless you opt out of our database – see below);
– Provide offers to you;
– Undertake surveys seeking to improve the delivery of our services (unless you opt out of our database – see below); or
– Comply with our legal obligations or improve our policies and procedures.
We will not usually disclose your personal information to a third party except for the purposes set out above. We may disclose personal information in line with the Australian Privacy Principles to the relevant authorities if we reasonably believe that there is a threat to an individual’s life, health or safety, or public health or safety. If we have reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in, personal information may be used or disclosed as a necessary part of any investigation and reporting to relevant persons or authorities.
We may also use your information to allow us to enhance our relationship with you. Any personal information collected by us may be used in marketing campaigns or product and strategy development to ensure our services are tailored to suit your needs. This information is fundamental in ensuring our marketing programs are meaningful to you. If you have subscribed via email, these may include product and service news or deals. If you have provided your postal address, you may receive periodic mailings of information on new products and services, or upcoming events. Our offers will be based upon your information provided, including history as a customer.
By providing your personal information to us, you may receive promotional mailing and offers. If you would prefer not to receive these communications, you have the right to unsubscribe from our mailing list. A choice to unsubscribe will be provided on these occasions. Alternatively, you may write to us to request that your information be removed from our database at any time. You may also request access to information which we hold regarding you at any time as well as having the right to request that we update your personal information.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF:
– You believe your personal information has been accessed without your consent;
– You believe we have not honoured our obligations relating to your privacy rights;
– You would like to unsubscribe from our mailing list, you would like us to remove your personal information or you would like us to update your personal information.
Your request should be addressed to:
Director Cerrgulio Establishments Pty Ltd via firstname.lastname@example.org